Friday, June 20, 2008

WANTED!! Dead or....Dead preferably

Kung and I were playing some Rock Band last night and for some inexplicable reason, I decided to sing. Ahh, the soothing ballads clearly got all the locals revved up as I think half the dogs in my neighborhood were howling by the end of my rendition of Wanted: Dead or Alive. By default, it doesn't actually play your voice over the speakers, but by holding down the left trigger, you can share your awesome voice talents with everyone playing. The best parts are when I have no clue how the song goes, so I just sorta mumble my way through, Just like a real rock star...

2 comments:

Kungfucius said...

Hey, at least you didn't make us die while we were playing My Sharona :P I gotta work on that 2nd solo...

Anonymous said...

mumble mumble hum hum mumble
I'm Wanteeeeeeeed
DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!

See, it's easy.