Sunday, February 12, 2006

China-Day1

The flight over to China was rather uneventful. The inflight movies were for the most part, decent. Although I ended up watching "Just Like Heaving" about 4 times.  Ididn't really get any sleep on the flight because the lady next to me liked to sleep talk. It wasn't so much as sleeptalking as it was sleep-sweeping the street....Arrival was fine. Had a nice dinner and went to bed. Hopefully Ican get over the jetlag.  Also, for some reason, this computer likes to inexplicably change my font....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinese IME does that to you every now and then. Have fun in China:)

Anonymous said...

Just Like Heaving huh....I take it your stomach was upset by the flight?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, didn't that movie have Reese Weatherspew in it?

Anonymous said...

OMFG Kabitzin....that was so lame yet it still made me LOL at work. Now my boss is giving me weird looks...