Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bball

It's been a long time since I played basketball. Since Attilarius came back, we set up a basketball game for tonight. Essentially, I overslept and woke up about 45 minutes late. I go to my car to discover that my new father-in-law decided to park his 5 MPG (Highway) Ford Behemoth Truck of no bumperness directly behind my car. After a few minutes of tight maneuvering, I was able to free my car from the body block. Well, as for the game, since I got there late, no chance to warm up. We played 3 games of 6v6 (omgwtfbbq!). The first game was rather intense since most people hussled up and down. After that, it soon degenerated into a 3v3 since half the people were kinda walking. Our team was 1-2. A good time indeed. I can already feel the soreness...

No comments: