Friday, October 21, 2005

Moderation!!

Well, I finally got moderated on a forum. I posted the following message in response to a person asking for "cheats, unlimited ammo, etc" for BF2 in rather broken English.

I think if you hold down Alt + K key, then release K and while still holding Alt, press F4, you get the unlimited everything cheat.

On a serious note, the game really isn't that hard vs bots. Just get a bit more practice in and get used to how the individual weapons function.


Now, perhaps I was a bit too convincing, or perhaps this particular person just wasn't familiar with Windows. Apparently, this person tried it and I assume it exited BF2 for him. He wasn't too happy and marked this post for "trolling." I should have posted that he needed to send me money too. I could have been rich!

For the record, if anyone needs "cheats, unlimited ammo, etc" for BF2, please send $500 US in small unmarked bills to me.

No comments: