Wednesday, August 30, 2006

California

Day 4 in California is going well. It's actually been a very productive week so far and the new project I am working on is nearly complete! Some interesting things so far:

1. I love the weather....
2. So far, I have had no encounter with the ghostly resident at my hotel.
3. I love the weather....
4. On my way up to Ventura, I was almost falling asleep at the wheel since the drive was so monotonous. All of a sudden, I see this little thing flying in the sky. It kinda looks like a helicopter and at first, I thought it was one of those regular ole traffic helicopters that the local news always employed. As it got closer, I noticed that it had rocket pods on the sides...(definitely not a feature of news choppers....maybe if there was really serious competition), then I saw the swivel ball chain gun mounted in the front. It turned out to be a Super Cobra. My first reaction was strangely, "Crap, I am dead" as it swooped down towards me. As it passed, I had a sudden urge to pop up through the sun roof of my Jetta onto the .50 cal...
5. I love the weather...
6. Right behind the Cobra, came what looked like a Blackhawk transport chopper.....did I accidentally drive too far and end up at Wake Island2007????
7. Did I mention that I love the weather here? Never hot, never cold, just right....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo wait...

you love the weather?