Monday, May 11, 2009

Biggest Loser: Finale

The 10 week biggest loser competition at work is finally over and I finished in 4th place, losing 18lbs. The winner ran away with the competition losing 42 lbs for over -16% total weight lost. The pot ended up being $412 from the initial $20 fee and the accumulated penalties each week. ($5 for missed weigh in, $1 per pound gained). My goal for the competition was to lose 20 lbs and to not pay any money in. I was doing fine all the way until the last week when I gained 2 lbs and had to pay $2. Overall, I have lost 34lbs since the Vegas trip and hope to lose about 15-20lb more. Luckily, I am planning a trip to China in June where I will be eating super healthy, including but not limited to: Peking Duck, Pork buns, Fried Chicken Wings, Sweet and Sour ribs, Lamb-kabobs, and a partridge in a pear tree.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a very impressive amount of weight loss! Grats on the achievement!

Kabitzin said...

Just eat your banquets while standing up, and you won't gain any weight.