Thursday, January 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 23


Since the introduction of PP, I find myself spending a lot more of my time in the malls..curiously enough. I am sure everyone has had this experience at one point or another. You have 5 or 6 bags of all different sizes and weights and as you struggle with carrying all of them, the bags slowly dig into your hands, tiring them out a lot faster than usual until you cannot feel the circulation at all. Well, I had a great idea to create an ergonomic handle where you can simply string all the bags together and carry it with the handle. This was supposed to be my ticket to fame and fortune. Unfortunately..someone apparently invented it first...sigh. Now I know what Lemon feels like with his accelerometers.

1 comment:

Kungfucius said...

I'm still waiting for Nintendo to start sending me the checks...