Friday, May 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 142


Today is PP's birthday! Knowing that she loves seafood, I decided to cook up a seafood semi-extravaganza consisting of lobster, crab cakes, bacon wrapped-asparagus, and potato salad. Having never cooked lobster before, I consulted some online resources and they all pointed out that it's actually very easy. It turns out they were right. I think the key was the thyme and bay leaves tossed in with the water to add a little flavor to the lobster. Following the instructions provided, I managed to cook up some delicious lobsters. I think I missed the timing by about 5 minutes as they could have been even more tender, but it was delicious nonetheless.

2 comments:

Pekoe said...

Happy Birthday PP :)!

moonfleck said...

WOw that looks awesome, Happy Birhtday PP!