Monday, September 19, 2005

Tidbits of knowledge

For some reason, the topic drifted to elves in the daily conversations that Patronus and I have on AIM. Some tidbits:

"Elves go to sleep around two hours before sunrise and wake up at noon (just like modern teenagers!)"

Elven pregnancies last for 1 year

Elves start talking at age 2 and don't walk until 3.

Elves suddenly become archery masters at age 3 and have mastered dual shot and penetrating shot by age 3.5 (okay, I made this one up)

On a completely random note: Patronus has been complaining about a uber popular chinese pop song. This song has famous lyrics that go something like "I love you, I love you so much just like a mouse loves rice" I never knew mice enjoyed rice THAT much.....but hey, it rhymes so it must be true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, mice love rice. My gramps is a farmer, and he grows rice. He used to have a rodent problem, but then a herd of cats moved into his storage building. Now, they defend the rice and also the flag. They can dual wield at the age of 1, and get finesse fighting at age 2.

Anonymous said...

What is this song? It sounds like it gives the question, "Do you love me?" new meaning...