Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pristine Hide of the Beast

I have never seen the upstairs so clean. The carpet is vacuumed, the windows are washed, the furniture is dusted. I can even see my reflection in the glass display cases we have. It's like I never lived in the house!! The downside is that I can no longer find anything in all the orderliness.

I used to just have everything spread out around the floor/desk, but there was method to my madness and I knew that underneath that old magazine, next to the gum wrappers was my backup mouse. But now, all my landmarks are gone!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who is the hot babe moving in with you?

Velius said...

Well, if you replace "hot" with "strange" and "babe" with "guy" and "with you" with "", then it's one of my friend's friend. Met him twice and convinced him to buy BF2, right before we stopped playing of course.

Anonymous said...

... You must really want that new computer.