Thursday, November 02, 2006

Change of Surroundings

My guilding experiences in WoW have been a very mixed bag at best. While I have met lots of very nice people, the endgame organization of these guilds had a lot to be desired. As such, after much thinking, I decided to try my hand at applying to a "raiding" guild. After much research, I decided to try to get into Ethereal. Two of my friends from WoW were already in it and it offered a good mix of casual game play with strong organization in Raids. I didn't know which of my billion alts to apply with since the guild was rather full on just about all classes...except druids.

To my surprise, I was actually able to get into the guild as........my Hunter. This came as quite a shock as the hunter corp was listed as full on the website. This is pretty exciting as my hunter was actually the least played, but ironically best geared of my characters at level 60. Hopefully I will get to pull MC for the new guild as I found that to be one of the most exciting parts. Otherwise, hunter is pretty boring in raids: Shoot, Aimed Shot, Shoot, Shoot, Multi Shot, Shoot -> Repeat. Maybe throw in a Feign Death midway if agro is getting out of hand.

No comments: