Thursday, August 09, 2007

New BF2 Map

EA has just announced a new expansion map for BF2. Set in the African savanna, this map features all 3 factions battling for dominance: Battle at Kruger. The US War machine, having righteous cause, has thundered it's way down to Africa to liberate the oil fields of Nigeria. Unfortunately, because South Africa had the word Africa, Bush sent the USMC advance force there. MEC and PLA have no idea how they ended up there, but thanks to large bags of "laundry" from EA, they have decided to stay and fight. This map also features all new artwork done with facelifts to all three original factions.

Lion: USMC
Water Buffalo: PLA
Crocodile: MEC

3 comments:

moonfleck said...

man! you got me all excited for a second there. you suck! -_-

but thanks for the link, I have heard of this famed battle but have always forgotten to look it up.

Anonymous said...

If you would like to make some money, I recently came into possession of one of the uncappables. However, I need to have an initial payment in order to renew my license of the flag point, but after which we can both share in the sale of this territory. I assure you that this land is safe from artillery, and if you would partner with me, we can both be very rich.

Anonymous said...

The part where the bull tosses the lion up into the air with his horns is totally awesome. I didn't know those water buffaloes were so vengeful!