Monday, October 08, 2007

VarChair(2)

Ever since starting work, I have noticed that the office chairs here are so much more comfortable and relaxing to sit in. They are ultra adjustable, built extremely well, and just feel sturdy when sat in. I have been trying to get one to use at home since I spend the majority of my time in front of the computer.

I went to OfficeMax over the weekend to try some chairs, but all of them were made of cheap plastic and didn't feel all that comfortable. Asking a attendant there, I was given a recommendation to visit Hon to find my ideal chair and come back since OfficeMax can get me a 40% to 70% discount off the price of a Hon chair. So far, I think this one looks to be pretty good. Any suggestions on other places to look?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Hon one looks pretty good actually.

Anonymous said...

Er, btw, better stick with a trusted vendor...

http://xkcd.com/325/

moonfleck said...

I got mine at Ikea for a good price. The chair looks good but make sure you are comfortable with the arm rests, it looks rather flimsy. When I am at home, I like to lean on the arm rests alot and, if it is too small, it becomes really uncomfortable.

Tochi said...

lol. varChair(2)?!? man, are you still mad that maximo designers didn't let you resize your text box easily?

Anonymous said...

I say just take a chair from your workplace late at night. Ain't nothing like the real thing.