Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brought to you by Gillette

BlupnutMM's wedding is fast approaching and I got the sudden news last Saturday that I was going to be the Best Man. While the prospect of writting a speech is exciting and annoying to a slight degree, I am less enthusiastic about being under the fashion policing of a certain demanding bride to be. I think the first things that were mentioned was "okay, friday, I want all of you to go try out tuxes. I want them all to match with cumberbuns and cufflinks and yada yada yada yada." To be fair though, this is the most important day of their lives, so I suppose it's normal....right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! No complaining...

Anonymous said...

Didn't you do a best man speech before? Maybe change some of the names and reuse it :)

Unknown said...

Lol Dan.

Whose the maid of honor?