Friday, February 01, 2008

Tailored to Your Liking

I had mentioned the vultures before when I asked for some information on Hondas. This strange person with a wierd accent had tried to call me yesterday about buying a car. He was super pushy and even after telling him I was at the gym, he kept trying to ask me what model I wanted. I pretty much just told him to send me an email and hung up. Today, I open my email and receive this:

2008 CHINESE YEAR END CLEARANCE SALE!!!
Now is the time of the year that everyone has been waiting for. Get the best deals of the year during the Honda Chinese year end clearance event. (CUNG-HY-PHAT-CHOI)


I totally wasn't aware there was a "year end" close out for Chinese New Year so I checked out their website to see if this deal was true or not. Apparently, this is a special deal that only Chinese people qualify for as it totally didn't appear on their front page. You would think something as momentous as Chinese year end which EVERYONE has been waiting for would be front page material. The page is full of annoying popups though.

1 comment:

moonfleck said...

HAHAHAH That is hilarious. YOu gotta give it to him for ingenuity. Although i hate pushy people. A lot of bigger dealers are not like that anymore, because there are more and more transparency in car prices so they can't fool people as easily now.