Sunday, May 18, 2008

Before/After

What fun it is to go shopping in San Marcos. Thanks to Caxiya (cleaning girl from before) and BluPnutMM, I was able to fulfill my goal of getting a bunch of dress shirts and pants to wear around the office, along with a bunch of nice polo shirts for semi casual wear. While there, I was also able to pick up some badly needed shoes, shorts, and later on, even a pair of sandals. It's just too bad that my wardrobe grows in inverse proportion to my credit limit. But at least this time, I don't think the credit card companies will cancel my card for fraudulent charges.

Besides the shopping, I also watched this fantastically awesome show called Ninja Warrior on G4. It's basically Japanese American Gladiators, but with much more difficult obstacles. The announcer is soooo awesome in that he tries to make everything so dramatic and keeps coming up with the best one liners ever. The spills are also very impressive, often showcasing contestants taking face-plants into walls. With contestants like "the Octopus" and "The ultimate Ninja Warrior", this show is a must see on my list.

I was also told by this tremendously gifted cellist (BluPnutMM's friend-let's call him Mr. Rainbow Shirt) during a commercial for male enhancement that this particular male enhancement pill can often cause elongated necks. I think they are enhancing the wrong part...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you can look up "sasuke" on youtube.
(it might be clog with nartard though)

for the women's verson, look up "kunoichi"

Unknown said...

by the way, those were the japanese names for "ninja warrior"

Kabitzin said...

Sasuke will probably just get you tons of emo Naruto videos. That show is pretty amusing, although there is only so much of it you can take. I like how they build up certain contestants and then those contestents take like 3 steps and then fall into the water.