Friday, May 09, 2008

I am evil Homer!

While I usually strive to be the good guy in games, there is a deep, dark, evil side of me I refer to as the DevilCucumber. This side's only purpose is to sow the seeds of chaos and death in whatever gaming world I happen to be in. I can usually keep this side under control, but when it comes out...noo...NNOOO ARRRGHGHHHHGHH... BWAHAHAHA, I AM FREEEE TO WRECK HAVOC IN LIBERTY CITY!!

UNSUSPECTING GUY, ATM, BASEBALL BAT, ME = FREE CASH FOR ME
TAKING OUT THE "TRASH" WITH A DUMPSTER
ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGES OF FIREARMS AND VARIOUS MELEE WEAPONS IN HOSPITALS
FARMING POLICE FOR PISTOL AND SHOTGUN AMMO

Ahem...one particularly retarded thing I did was I learned that blindly firing your MP5 with one hand and driving with the other doesn't necessarily impress the ladies...rather it just scares the hell out of them. This isn't necessarily my fault as the button for brake is left trigger while the button for blind fire is left bumper...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deathbeef, I have a warrant for your arrest...

Unknown said...

Oh no, PLEASE do not tell me you bought GTA4.....

Anonymous said...

He bought GTA4.