Saturday, March 07, 2009

Curiosity killed the...

So I have been morbidly curious about Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li since the film's release. I have read the reviews and they are all universally bad. You would think I would take the hint, but I remained curious about the movie but didn't want to pay the money to see it at the theater. It was at this juncture that PP came to the rescue and found the awesome "DVD" version. It took forever but eventually, I fully acquired this "DVD."

This movie sucked....bad...The fighting sucked, the acting is atrocious, I can't believe they got 1st Lt. Buck Compton to play M. Bison, the plot was retarded, even the ambient noise in the theater where the guy video taped it was bad. At the end of the movie, you can hear members of the audience mockingly cheering that it was over. The movie ends with a ridiculous lead up to the next movie as Gen (Liu Kang from mortal combat) lifts this flyer and talks about some fighter named "Ryu."

No comments: