Thursday, June 18, 2009

RE5

After hearing that RE5 was so good, I had to give it a try. I must say the coop is a blast, but everything is kinda dark and sometimes it's very hard to see what direction you are going. This is interesting because it leads to a strong sense of anxiety and not knowing what lies around the next corner. On Veteran, it's like a minefield: you have get you and your partner through it and hope no zombie comes by and bites one of your heads off (the dogs are the worst). Sometimes, I just don't wanna go through a level because there is so much stuff to remember, but I think if the path is chosen by both, then it's time to kick some zombie butt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm I don't recall any of the levels being too dark (except for the one with the lantern)...are there in-game options to adjust the gamma?