Thursday, March 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 65


A long time ago, I had gotten one of these as a gift (I want to say from Catnipped) and remembered how fast it could spin and how much fun it was. It also provided quite a workout for my lower arm muscles and strengthened my grip significantly. It's amazing how much energy this little sucker could store as you could easily get it spinning at over 13,000 rpm. Unfortunately, Sour Milk broke it one day when it slipped out of his hand and smashed onto the floor with all that energy. Lately, PP had been complaining about her wrists and I remembered this little gadget. PP quickly learned how to keep it spinning and likes it so much she wants to buy some for her friends back home.

4 comments:

moonfleck said...

hmm not from me I think. I have no idea what this is haha.but sounds fun

Tochi said...

i think i need a video to understand how this most wonderful contraption works.

Unknown said...

Yeah what exactly is this thing? Also, do you ever check back for comments?

Velius said...

Yes, I do check, but not very often! Well, you start spinning the yellow part inside and then you twist the thing to make it spin faster and faster. It's kinda tricky at first but once you figure it out, it's quite a workout for your lower arm muscles.