Wednesday, July 20, 2005

False Advertising

I recently purchased some new headphones that were advertised as being the "most comfortable headset ever". It was designed for sessions of long gaming using TS or Ventrilo. Some reviews raved that "It felt like I wasn't even wearing a headset!" Well, I tried them on last night and apparently, by "most comfortable," they meant most comfortable compared to duct-taping speakers to your ears. In under 30 min, I could already feel the pressure this headset exerted on my ears. I'll give it a couple more days and see if the plastic band expands or something to fit better. If not, then they will become "the most comfortable headset" ever returned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I just got this set of bricks that I taped to the sides of my head, and they are the MOST COMFORTABLE BRICKS EVAH!

Anonymous said...

Maybe your superior gamer genes will allow you to adapt and become tolerant to the discomfort, thus fooling you into thinking it was really comfortable in the first place!