Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cudrummernator

After a pretty long migration last night, I decided to check out the drum aspect of Rock Band. The foot peddle really could have been better ergonomically designed. The cord is too short, which limits where you can put it and the default position leaves you feeling so cramped up while sitting. Despite this however, playing the drums is an incredibly fun aspect of the game. If only my legs didn't hurt so much after playing them for an extended period of time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rockband? Let's Duel!

We've had rockband for a while now and drumming still flummoxes me. Jason's really giving it his all but Maps continues to frustrate. ;P

For anyone with no coordination, I highly suggest singing. Very little skills needed and lots of cheating possible even on "hard". =D Hmm, there has been alot more howling of dogs in the neighborhood...

moonfleck said...

you know, you can keep the foot down right? you only have to lift it up and push when the bar comes up. it is not necesary to keep it in suspension the whole time..

Velius said...

Do you have the Xbox360 version, Felina? WHAT?? I never know that, I thought you had to keep your foot in that sideways V position the whole time... I played some online Rock Band with Lemon and it was pretty awesome...the first game, we had two random people and the singer was terrible