Thursday, December 14, 2006

_____ : It's what's for dinner

To the people coming to the nice little BBQ here in Houston:

What would you like to see Kung Grill? So far, we have chicken, beef, beef burgers, corn, potatoes.
We are thinking about maybe some Salmon or Pork ribs.

Just think of some other foods that you wanna try and Kung will grill it. Be reminded that if you request a food then you MUST eat it. Itching for some grilled Bald Eagle? Well, if somehow I manage to get some and grill it, you better eat it.

5 comments:

Kungfucius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kungfucius said...

Just to let everyone know, due to the tailgating at my apartment on non-home OSU football games, I've pretty must good with cooking hamburger and boneless chicken breasts (for fajitas). I imagine that steaks and boned chicken wouldn't be much of a problem either. I haven't cooked salmon before (or bald eagles for that matter), but I'll do my best if people do request those items.

Anonymous said...

Gah, that all sounds good! I can't think of anything else I would add. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget hot dogs!

Anonymous said...

Eagle... it's not just for fashion.