Friday, December 29, 2006

Remember, it's Houston, TEXAS

Those of you coming, please remember that your destination is Houston, TEXAS. If you happen to mistype and get yourself lost, I will not be held accountable for your inability to type. However, being the nice guy that I am, I will provide the information on some possible other Houstons that you may end up at:

Houston, Renfrewshire: Claims itself as the "original" Houston. Has some breweries and some castles. Why practice archery, when you can do REAL archery?

Houston, British Columbia: An awesome mining community. Go find some gold!

Houston, Alaska: Sooo, Catnipped, you are coming down here to escape the cold. On the bright side, if you end up here, Washington will seem like a tropical rain forest!

Whitney Houston: Not really a geographical location, but I am sure she can host a better party. You know, drugs and all. "And I will Alllllllways Love youuuuuuuu ouuuuu ouuuuu ouuuu" probably referred to her drugs.

Paris Hilton: Not sure how a person can mistype sooooo badly as to end up visiting her, but just throwing it out there in case

2 comments:

moonfleck said...

Well, it is kinda too late now but if I end up in Alaska I will try to bring back a polar bear. They are endangered ya know.

Velius said...

Mmmm, polar bear steak....I hope Kung knows how to grill it.