Thursday, January 04, 2007

I suck at poker

The last day went by pretty fast. Dropped Catnipped off at her aunts house in the morning, then went to breakfast at IHOP with the rest of the crew. Kung displayed his awesome pancake eating ability by ordering the all-you-can-eat pancakes and devouring 4 plates. This was followed by another session of Guitar Hero.

After Guitar Hero, we tried to play table tennis at the local Chinese Civic Center, but didn't have any ping pong balls. We decided to go to the grassy field across the street to play some football, but the rain cut our game short. After getting back, we decided to play some Texas Hold'em poker (no actual betting of course). This was my first time playing the game and it obviously showed since I repeatedly lost my house/car/firstborn to Ender. Thinking back, I got cleaned out by Tochi twice and Ender 357569875478 times. Kung was the most experienced poker player out of all of us and he pretty much went conservative the whole time and let us enjoy screaming "All In" on hands where we had pocket 3s.

The day ended with dinner at Pappadeux's and a round of some PS2 card game that I cannot remember the name of. I do remember Ender owned the other team with his Vampire toll booth.

No comments: