Thursday, January 18, 2007

TBC Hunter

I believe hunters got a pretty big buff in TBC. The beastmastery tree has often been the laughing stock tree for endgame hunters. Despite this, I always liked the beastmastery tree and I just thought that a hunter should always have a good pet at his side. Well, thanks to the expansion, Beastmastery is weak no more.

With the improvements in the tree, I now gain health/armor/attack speed/frenzy along with my pet. My pet also does more damage and everytime it crits, everyone in the party gains a damage increase. My attack speed now hovers around 2.2 seconds thanks to serpent's quickness. This is perfect with the newly implemented steady shot.

With steady shot, I can weave a shot between each autoshot which gives me an effective attack speed of ~1 second. The old 9 second cycle has been replaced with my own customized 5 second cycle.

No comments: