Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Expert Advice

Hamachi is cool and stuff, but we were having a heck of a time trying to get it to work with R6. Though we had made some progress, things were looking pretty bleak and we were on the verge of giving up when suddenly....*cue Huang Fei Hong music*..Catnipped, a member of the Canton Veggies and master of the No Shadow Click showed up. With some precision typing in google, Catnipped soon found the Ultimate Hamachi Gaming guide (I would link it, but I can't find it....) which proceeded to solve all our problems.
Catnipped had not acquired Rainbow 6 yet, so Kira and I celebrated for her by shooting some Tangos. I suffered from a bad bout of Grape-itis and kept chucking grenades at Kira...luckily, they were smoke grenades.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Shadow Click! I am so impressed and jealous at the same time!

I finished mine, but I haven't had a chance to install. I actually have not been TKing as much since my Ghost Recon days, and I really think that Kira has taken on my TK mantle.

Velius said...

But your grenade skills were legendary!