Friday, March 07, 2008

Houston Pilum-AVRs

The Rockets have been awesome of late, winning their first 20 games of 60 in a row enroute to the championship. While I can lie and say that I always had faith in them and that my confidence in them never wavered, I must admit that I am seriously a bandwagon jumper. I totally rode them off as being doomed when Yao went down for the year.

MalapertMango however, has always had faith in the rockets. Of course, much of the Rockets' success can directly be contributed to her. Why is McGrady so awesome all of a sudden? Rafer Alston becoming Rafer All-star? Dikembe Mutumbo and his inspirational speeches? Let's just say these would all not be possible without Mrs. Mango.

This sunday presents a rather unique challenge though. While Mrs. Mango totally loves the Rockets, she also refers to a certain KB from the Lakers as her "husband." Will Mango resist the charms of KB and lead the Rockets to victory? Or will she go back to the arms of her former and leave the Rockets devastated? Tune in this sunday for this exciting episodes of All My Vegetables.

No comments: