Monday, April 07, 2008

Operation Crawfish *

The crawfish boil this past weekend was awesome. Instead of actually boiling live crawfish, we decided on purchasing cooked crawfish from a local place called Seafood Shoppe. This place specialized in boiled seafood and BluPnutMM claimed they had the best crawfish she has ever had.

Crawfish Density: High
I was also able to get some cookies from a a privately owned bakery owned by a 13 year old girl. Her father works here and was passing out flyers in the lunch room. These cookies were both awesome and cheap (only $1.50 per dozen). I think I might bring like 10 dozen to VO4. =)

Besides eating crawfish, BluPnutMM also brought her Wii over. The Wii Olympics was pretty fun...although the shooting game was probably one of the more frustrating experiences I have had. Smash Brother's Brawl was really cool with my favorite being the Home run competition. There was also plenty of BANG!ing going on.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. Here's looking forward to the next one.

*DISCLAIMER* All crawfish involved were definitely harmed in the making of this operation.
Say Hello to my Little Friend

1 comment:

Tochi said...

Why do you tempt us so...