Monday, June 04, 2007

BasketCrawl

Ran full court basketball for the first time tonight in about 4 months. All I can say is that man, I need to do more cardio instead of just weight training. I was so winded at 5-5, I am not sure how I managed to survive to the end. Also, the things I used to be able to do, I couldn't pull off. The shooting...well let's just say if I hit the rim, I counted it as a moral victory. Luckily, this has given me new perspective and I look forward to doing a lot more cardio and playing a lot more ball this summer.

On the non-outdoory note, Papaya's brother recently picked up BF2 and is having a blast. This stirred some very fond memories of =VGI= turning many a tide of battle. The thrill of parachuting out of the Blackhawk on Wake 2007, and our awesome moments of domination. Who can forget Ender's famous "Go get that tank".... Soo, anyone interested in picking this thing up again?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last time I was visiting my parents, I played some basketball against my brother and it felt sooo weird. It's amazing how rusty you get if you only play a few times every few months.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you joined the Outdoors guild. As a long time member, I can say sunshine is great!

*dusts off hk medic gun and paddles*
.... need I say more?

Anonymous said...

I need more paddle kills.