Friday, June 08, 2007

Judgement Day

Went for the Accenture interview today. I believe the interview went very well. Met the members of the team and they were all pretty enthusiastic about having me on board. The project lead was also quite happy with how the entire thing went. I also had lunch with the team and it felt like I was a member of the team. There are still 2 more candidates after me and since I don't know who they are, I cannot send my ninjas.

Update: Apparently, just the mere thought of sending ninjas has discouraged my other competitors and the Accenture recruiter has informed me that they will be extending an offer next week! yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievably awesome! Those ninjas deserve a bonus just for the deterrence factor.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I came to mow the GRAAAAAAATS!