Friday, April 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 101


First impression of D.C is that is has beautiful weather. Feels so nice, no humidity, cool temperatures, spectacular food. We went to Five Guys for dinner since we don't have any of those down in Texas. The burger was pretty good but I would have eaten less if I knew the other delicacies waiting for me later on. =VGI= Honeydew brought some delicious crab cakes that were just too good to resist. Unlike the doughy 20%-crab crab cakes served at most restaurants, these were around 80% crab. So delicious. I also got to play Munchkin for the first time. I can't believe I went so long without knowing about this game. It's like anti-RPG, RPG card game. I must get this when I get back. PP also wants to get an iPad, Casio Keyboard, and mobile pull-up bar. I think she just wants =VGI= eLemonator's apartment.

2 comments:

fritopi said...

there's a five guys in houston! it just opened up a few months ago. in chicago, they're all over the place. in fact, i live like 50 feet away from one, haha.

Unknown said...

There are a few Five Guys is Austin too!!!
But there are better tasting burgers than Five Guys in Austin.