Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 109


I missed VO:VI's excursion to Rays the Steaks restaurant so I have had a hankering for some delicious steak. Being in Texas, it seemed like it wouldn't be too hard to find a good steakhouse and I was right. We went to a steakhouse called Truluck's on Saturday. I found some reviews online that said it was pretty fantastic. While the name isn't nearly as awesome as Rays the Steaks, the food definitely made up for it. The complimentary bread they gave was really really good. So good in fact that we ate 3 servings of it. They also served special "Truluck's Filtered Aerated Water" which kinda made me wonder, since water naturally contains oxygen..wouldn't all water be "aerated?" The steak was deliciously seasoned and perfectly cooked. The only thing that I didn't quite like was the price of the steak. At a whopping $42, I feel like I paid way more for the ambiance and the air in my water than the actual food.

No comments: