Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Project 365: Day 91


M has been complaining that the laptop screen is way too small so I hooked up the computer to the HDTV downstairs. This comes with the advantage of bigger text, but also comes with the disadvantage of having to move to the laptop every time she wants to type or click to a new page. To solve this problem and to satisfy my own curiosity, I went out and got a Gyration air mouse. I guess it's just like a Wii controller but more responsive. I have to charge it for 9 hours before first use so test runs will begin tomorrow.

3 comments:

moonfleck said...

fancy! please do report back

Unknown said...

Haha this is like what Chris did for his old ECE project back in the day...

Velius said...

The mouse itself is pretty cool. It uses radio waves so you can use it around obstacles and stuff. Unfortunately, it is hyper sensitive which makes clicking on small links very difficult.