Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ultimate Driving Machine

Yesterday, I went to test drive some vehicles. There were many to choose from so I am pretty sure I need to go back and try out the others, especially the Titan. From all the commercials I see about it, it's gotta be some monster juggernaunt. Not so sure about the fuel mileage or warranty though.

The first vehicle felt a bit sluggish and didn't really have very good acceleration because of the treads. However, it's handling was incredible. I was able to rotate this thing in almost a full circle inside a tiny little place without hitting any of the other nearby parked vehicles. It also had fairly decent stopping power.

The second vehicle was super sporty. It was fast and even had some jet boosters for that additional burst of speed. I wonder if jihad futuristic jeep is still a viable tactic with this thing.

The third vehicle could actually fly. Didn't really test drive it too much as I accidentally crashed it into the Titan and then forgot to respawn on the Titan.

The big event though was test driving the Ultimate Driving Machine. The BMW felt much tighter than the camry. The acceleration was better since it was a V6 vs the V4 on the Camry. It would have been nice to drive it for longer periods of time at a high speed to get the true experience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drive the Titan all the time. It handles kind of sluggishly, but it has a very powerful engine. From what I have seen, however, reliability is not that great and it often breaks down...

Anonymous said...

Man, you had be confused there for a second. I thought you were talking about the Nissan Titan, until the last part!

Velius said...

That was the idea haha

Unknown said...

so bmw?